1. ADD STUDENTS
- Add your student roster to Vizzle by clicking MY STUDENTS then selecting Please Add Students. (If students from your district have already been added to Vizzle, select Add/Remove Students.)
- Search and find students in the District List panel. Or create a new student.
- Click on the student’s name to add to the My Students panel.
2. ASSIGN & TRACK LESSONS
- Navigate to EXPLORE LESSONS.
- Search for lessons by topic, skill, etc. Use filters to narrow your search.
- Click on one or multiple Lesson Cards, then click ASSIGN & TRACK.
- Assign lesson/s to one student or all your students.
- Select TRACK then add IEP goals and objectives. Click SAVE.
3. SEE DATA
- Select a student from MY STUDENTS.
- Click on the DATA TRACKING tab.
- Click on a Goals/Objective card to view lesson play data.
- Print data to report student progress for IEP meetings. Or edit mastery criteria to continue working on the goal/objective.
Want to automatically collect data for IEPs?