Research proves that customized visual supports improve outcomes and behavior in the classroom for your students with autism and other special education needs. Visual learning can be a powerful, integral part of individualized education. However, providing each of your students with personalized content and visual support is a major commitment of your limited time and energy.
VizZle provides your team a library of more than 15,000 ready-to-use lessons, easy to access and personalized for each student. You’ll be able to modify activities to meet the needs of any number of students. Real-time reporting is integrated into the VizZle platform, making the charting of progress toward IEP goals and objectives simple.
VizZle empowers you to deliver individualized lessons targeted to IEP goals, and to track and report on each student’s progress.
- Can be used in group, one-on-one and inclusion settings, as well as at home
- Easy-to-use and provides plenty of support and professional development resources
- Cloud technology allows you and your students to work on any device with internet — from laptops, iPads or tablets to interactive whiteboards and classroom computer labs
- Incorporate sounds and images that keep the attention of students who may struggle to comprehend lessons delivered by traditional means
- Choose from 11 different template types when creating or adapting lessons
- Every aspect of every lesson is completely customizable using your own media or the vast VizZle database — including field size, audio, reinforcers and the lesson content itself
- Real-time data collection on every lesson play and the ability to export for inclusion in IEP reporting—increasing accountability without increasing your workload
- Centralizes lesson materials to increase efficiency and collaborations while decreasing the amount of time you spend in multiple books/websites
Request A Free Demo
See how VizZle can make a difference for your students. Fill out the form below and one of our representatives will contact you to set up a free trial.